Notice from Shenzhen Newin Technology Co,.Ltd.(Short name: 56cargo): Please be sure to read and thoroughly understand this statement before using the services of 56cargo. You may choose not to use the 56cargo Services, but if you use it, it will be considered an endorsement of the full contents of this statement. 56cargo is an e-commerce platform which domain name is www.calistafreightexchange.com and other domain names enabled by the 56cargo.
Intellectual property statement
56cargo owns any relevant software, programs, contents contained or used by 56cargo, including but not limited to works, pictures, archives, LOGO, label, materials, website structure, website layout arrangements, web design, advertising or information presented to users through the 56cargo website, The corresponding intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent or other exclusive rights, etc.) shall be enjoyed by 56cargo in accordance with the law, and no one may use it without authorization (including but not limited to: copying, disseminating, displaying, mirroring, uploading, downloading in an illegal manner) unless 56cargo expressly authorizes or consents. Otherwise, the carrying network will be investigated for legal liability in accordance with the law. Any authorized browsing, reproduction, printing and dissemination of information content on 56cargo Website shall not be used for commercial purposes and all information content and any part of it must be used in such a copyright notice.
- 1. Scope of application
- a）The personal and business registration information you provide on 56cargo when registering or activating an account that you can log in (except for information that is required by law and regulation, such as business registration information and natural operator information required to be disclosed);
- b）When you use the 56cargo services or visit the website, 56cargo automatically receives and records information on your browser and computer, including, but not limited to data such as your IP address, the type of browser, the language used, the date and time of visit, the information of hardware and software characteristics and the web records of your requirements;
- c） In order to be able to provide you with more comprehensive, professional and meticulous service, 56cargo will cooperation with third parties in certain areas to establish services. When you choose to apply third-party services, you may need to provide some informations, such as bank card information to an online payment authority.
- a） Products or service information or quotes you posted by using 56cargo;
- b） Keyword information you enter when using the search service provided by 56cargo
- c） Data collected by 56cargo about the transactions you make on 56cargo website, including but not limited to transaction information;
- d） Violations of the law or the rules of 56cargo and the actions have been taken against you by 56cargo.
- 2. Information disclosure and use
- a）56cargo does not provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal and business information to any unrelated third party, but to facilitate your use of the services of 56cargo and affiliates or other organizations (" Other Services "). You agree and authorize 56cargo to transmit your personal and corporate information to 56cargo affiliates or other organizations that you accept other services from or to obtain your personal information from 56cargo affiliates or other organizations that provide you with additional services.
- b）56cargo will conduct a comprehensive statistic of your and/or your company's identity and transaction data and disclose the comprehensive statistics to advertisers with reasonable purposes and uses which determines by 56cargo. However, in such cases, 56cargo will not disclose to these agencies any personally identifiable information that may be used to identify the user, but the information obtained from your username or other disclosure analysis is not subject to this limitation.
- c）You acknowledge and agree that the Shipping Network may disclose or use your personal information for the purpose of identifying and/or verifying your identity, or resolving disputes, or helping to ensure the security of the Website, limit fraud, illegal or other criminal activities in order to enforce 56cargo Services Agreement.
- d）You acknowledge and agree that 56cargo may disclose or use your personal information for the need to protect the safety of your life, property or to prevent serious infringement of the legitimate rights and interests of others or public interest.
- e）You acknowledge and agree that 56cargo may disclose what you consent to disclose or use your personal information to improve 56cargo Network Services and make it more responsive to your requirements so that you can have a better experience when using our services.
- f）You acknowledge and agree that 56cargo uses your personal information to contact you and provide you with information you are interested in, such as product information. Your acceptance of the Service Agreement and this privacy statement expressly consent to the receipt of such information .
- g）You acknowledge and agree that 56cargo will publish the business opportunities and quotes you submit, and other users may inquire about such offers and business opportunities.
- h）You acknowledge and agree that 56cargo will disclose your information in good faith when it is forced by law or provided by the government or in accordance with the requirements of the government or rights holders to identify suspected infringers.
- i）56cargo also does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or distribute your personal information without compensation by any means. Any user of 56cargo who engages in any of the above activities, upon discovery, 56cargo has the right to immediately terminate the service agreement with that user.
- j）In order to be able to provide you with more comprehensive, professional and meticulous service, 56cargo will cooperate with third parties in certain areas to establish services. When you choose to apply third-party services, you may need to provide some informations, such as bank card information to an online payment authority.
- 3. Information disclosure
- 56cargo will disclose all or part of your personal information in accordance with your personal wishes or the provisions of the law in the following cases:
- a）Disclosure to third parties with your prior consent;
- b）If you are a qualified intellectual property complainant and have lodged a complaint, you should be requested by the complainant to disclose it to the respondent so that both parties can deal with possible rights disputes.
- c）Disclosure to third parties or administrative and judicial authorities in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law or the requirements of the administrative or judicial authorities;
- d）If you violate the relevant laws, regulations of China or 56cargo services agreement or the relevant rules, you need to disclose to third parties;
- e）Your personal information must be shared with third parties in order to provide the products and services you require;
- f）In a transaction created on 56rugo, if any party to the transaction fulfills or partially fulfills its transaction obligations and makes a request for disclosure, 56rugo shall have the right to decide to provide the user with the necessary information such as the contact details of the counterparty to facilitate the completion of the transaction or the settlement of the dispute.
- g） Other disclosures deemed appropriate by 56cargo in accordance with laws, regulations, or website policies.
- 4. Information store and exchange
The information and materials collected by 56cargo regarding you will be stored on the servers of 56cargo and / or its affiliates, which may be transmitted to your country or region or 56cargo outside the country of where the information and information were collected and may be accessed, stored, and demonstrated abroad.
- a） If you do not refuse to accept cookies, 56cargo will set or access cookies on your computer so that you can log in or use 56cargo services or features that rely on cookies. Using cookies on 56cargo provides you with more thoughtful and personalized services, including promotional services.
- b） You have the option of accepting or rejecting cookies. You may refuse to accept cookies by modifying your browser settings. However, if you choose to decline to accept cookies, you may not be able to log in or use the 56cargo services or features that rely on cookies.
- c） This policy will apply to all relevant information obtained through the cookies set by 56cargo;
- 6. Information security
- a） 56cargo will ask you to select a username and password when you intend to register as a user, as well as a password prompt question and its answer to confirm your identity if the password is lost. Please keep your account and password information in check. In addition, the carrier network will ensure that your information is not lost, misused and altered through security measures such as backup to other servers, encryption of user passwords, and collection and storage of internal review information. Despite the foregoing security measures, please note that there are no "perfect security measures" on the information network.
- b） When using 56cargo service for online transactions, you will inevitably disclose your personal information, such as contact or postal address, to the counterparty or potential counterparty. Please protect your personal information properly and provide it to others only if necessary. If you find that your personal information is leaked, especially your account and password, please contact 56cargo customer service immediately, so that we can take appropriate measures.
- c） 56cargo assumes no responsibility for the privacy practices of other websites that arrive through links contained in 56cargo
- 7. Accessing and updating personal information
- a） 56cargo will do its best to ensure that you have access to your personal information when you use 56cargo services.<
- b） When processing your request for access, change, or delete information, 56cargo requires that you first confirm your identity and the information you are dealing with, and 56cargo may refuse to accept requests for unreasonable duplicate or systematic requests, requests that endanger the privacy of others, very unrealistic requests, etc. <
8. Modification to this privacy statement
Please note that this privacy statement is subject to change at any time. 56cargo will post any changes to the Privacy Statement on its website. If you do not agree to the privacy statement that has been modified, you may voluntarily cancel the service you have received, and if you continue to use the Services, you will accept the changes to the statement. If you have any comments or suggestions about this privacy statement or the privacy protections of 56cargo and your questions about your use, please contact us in a timely and efficient manner.
56cargo does not provide an express or implied warranty for all content (including but not limited to information, news, advertisements) on 56cargo website, services or other site links to the website of 56cargo and the publication. No liability for any loss or any loss arising from the use of 56cargo, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or resulting losses. Any loss or damage (including direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, such as loss of income or profit, computer system damage or data loss, such as consequences) to you or any person for any reason (including but not limited to negligence), including by the use of information on 56cargo website or by information linked to 56cargo website, or other information on the website linked to 56cargo website, the user is responsible. Without the express permission of the copyright, trademark or other exclusive rights holder, no individual may publish or disseminate any information or pictures that may infringe the rights of others through 56cargo website which 56cargo is not responsible for all the consequences. Other matters of liability limitation can be found in the Terms of 56cargo Service.
56cargo (fm.calista.com.sg) is operated and controlled by Shenzhen Newin Technology Co, Ltd. and applicable to the laws of the People's Republic of China (for the purpose of this statement, excluding Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan). 56cargo reserves the right to change 56cargo website and the above disclaimers and terms at any time.